ENTRY PERIOD HAS ENDED.... But there's still time to get a guaranteed spot in the calendar! Click here to purchase a date square!
SNORT is excited to announce our 2019 Calendar Photo Contest and Fundraiser! Do you think your Snorter has what it takes to grace the pages of the SNORT 2019 Calendar? If so, you can submit a photo of your Snorter to be a model in the 2019 SNORT Calendar!
How it Works:
Winners will be selected as follows:
- Dogs entered must be of the SNORT varieties (Boston Terrier, Pug, French Bulldog, English Bulldog or a mix of those breeds)
- Featured Models will be SNORT Alumni (Dogs that have been adopted from S.N.O.R.T. Rescue)
- Initial photo entry fee: $7.00
- Additional photo entries: $5.00
- Entries can be submitted through October 14th
- All submitted entries with necessary requirements fulfilled will be uploaded to the “Calendar Contest” Photo Album on SNORT’s Facebook Page on October 16th. Voting will be allowed October 16th through October 21st.
- Entrance time of the photo to the site will not be a limiting factor of the voting.
- 1 COVER MODEL - The SNORT Alumni photo receiving the most FaceBook “likes” will have their photo on the cover of the S.N.O.R.T. 2019 Calendar and will also be featured on the month of their choice.
- 11 FEATURED MODELS - The next 11 SNORT Alumni photos with the highest number of votes will be the Featured model for each of the remaining months.
- 36 SUPPORTING MODELS - The next 36 photos will be displayed on the calendar as Supporting models (Supporting models do not have to be adopted from SNORT, but should be of the "short nose" varieties listed above)
- DATE MODELS - Only the top 48 models will be guaranteed a spot in the calendar. Want to guarantee that your dog is in the calendar, regardless of the voting? Purchase a date square! Date squares are available for purchase for $5.00. Date models will be placed in a monotone color scheme matching the calendar page on the date you select below. In the case of two dogs having the same chosen date, your photo will be placed on your alternate date. We will do our best to accommodate all date selections, however, in the circumstance that multiple dogs have the same chosen dates, your photo may be moved to the day before or after your chosen date. If you wish to have your photo displayed on a date, but not enter the contest for judging, please click here.
Your first photo entry is $7. Should you choose to submit more than one entry, each additional photograph entry donation will be $5.00.
You may submit multiple photos of the same dog for voting, however only one picture of each individual dog will be featured on the calendar.
Photo Specifications for Entry
- Color photos - minimum size of 5x5” @ 300dpi (this ensures photos will look great in printed calendar.)
- Maximum File Size 5MB
- File Formats Accepted: .jpg, .gif, .png
- Remember to include your dog’s (1) name (2) age (3) favorite treat (4) favorite toy, and (5) favorite activity
- Please tell us if your dog is a SNORT RESCUE DOG
- Feature Model photos must contain SNORT Alumni ONLY (Photos containing multiple dogs will not be accepted as Feature Models unless ALL dogs are SNORT alumni.)
- Supporting Models must be of the “SNORT” variety.
- If multiple photos of the same dog are voted as featured or supporting models, only ONE photo of that dog will be used. The remaining photos of that dog will be used as date model photos.
- SNORT reserves the right to reject your photo submission or place your photo in a different location on the calendar if your photo does not meet the submission guidelines. The final decision for placement of your photo will be made by the calendar designer. Fuzzy, unclear or low resolution photos will not be eligible for cover model or featured model spots and may be moved to a supporting model or date model spot at the descretion of the calendar designer.
- Please note: Your entry in the does not include a printed calendar. Calendars will be available for purchase from Zazzle.com in time for the 2017 Holiday Season.
If you receive a notice that your file size is too big, please use http://www.picresize.com
to crop and resize your photo using the following options:
Make My Picture:
Confirm that Estimated Final Width x Height
is a Minimum
of 1500 x 1500
Image format: JPG - JPG Quality: BEST - Max Filesize: 5000 kb
If you have any difficulty uploading your photo, please email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to resize your photo for you so that you can upload it.